This is an engraving of a Knight in Armour on a graveslab within Rosslyn Chapel which commemorates the burial of one of the St Clair’s in the vaults of the chapel. It is described in Bishop Robert Forbes’ An Account of the Chapel of Roslin – 1778 (pp 18 – 19) which is sold by the Grand Lodge of Scotland.